HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

22 October 2014

Autumn Favorites

Hello all and happy Hump Day!

I was reading this post from The Nerd Nest about her Fall Favorites, and it inspired me to share what I like most about fall.

Source Unknown to me

Growing up in central Florida, I can't recall much about fall (and talking to my mother today she told me it was 82 degrees today.... where as its 42 degrees here in Germany), and it wasn't until I moved to Fort Bragg, North Carolina that I really got to experience fall, although it is still nothing like Germany.

🇩🇪 Trees- I love the changing colors of the leaves on the trees. All the beautiful reds, oranges, yellows, and browns. It makes my heart happy to see. I can't wait to pull out my camera and take some pictures of the beautiful colors.

🇩🇪 Sweater Weather- I may not be a fan of cold weather, but it is kinda nice to have the crisp wind blow through your hair and across your face. It also means its SNUGGLE TIME. I love an excuse for wearing either my new grey dressy jacket or my fuzzy zip up hoodie and fuzzy socks is always a plus too.

🇩🇪 Halloween- Which happens to be my most favorite of holidays of the year! I'm not sure why, but I have always loved the holiday, and not just because people pass out candy to children in costumes. I love decorating wherever I live for Halloween, the pumpkins, bats, ghosts, and witches! Costumes are fun as well, this year I plan on dressing up as a gender bend Bruce Wayne with a Batman shirt underneath.

🇩🇪 Scents- I love good smelly stuff, and candles are no exception. I love the spiced apple, apple cinnamon, or pumpkin spice scented candles the most, and fall is definitely when those smells are most prevalent in my home.

What are some of your favorite things about Fall? How do you celebrate the season?

Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment