HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

31 October 2014

Happy Halloween

Hello everyone, Happy Friday and Happy Halloween!



This just happens to be my favorite day of the year, although I never really knew why. The song "This is Halloween" from Nightmare Before Christmas keeps playing through my head.

I worked all day, didn't get to change into my "costume" until part way through the day because I had new people to in process. I originally wanted to be Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas (ok, so I may be a little bit obsessed with that movie) but decided not to walk around covered in blue paint. Instead I dressed up as a female Bruce Wayne since I am also obsessed with Batman. I forgot to get a picture of my full costume.

I did however, get a picture with this awesome little Hulk.
A couple of coworkers of mine and I went to dinner in a nearby town of Regensberg. We went to this cool place for dinner that apparently had some awesome beer (I don't drink beer so I didn't partake, AND I was the DD (without the driving) for the night) After that we headed to a cool Irish bar that we've visited before during our last trip to Regensberg and the guys bought two rounds of Kulsh beer.

It was a fun night out with two of my coworkers. Tomorrow, we celebrate my 23rd birthday.

Happy Halloween
Did you dress up?

Love, 
Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment