HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

19 October 2014

"I Love" Sunday's v.1

Hey guys!

Anyone who is familiar with my blogs from the past, knows I like to do a series every Sunday where I talk about things that I love from the prior week. Kind of my way of recapping the positive things from each week to remind myself to enjoy the little things.

❤️ It's October, and it's my favorite month! It's the month of Halloween!!! Which happens to be my favorite holiday of the year. :) I like to decorate on the 1st and celebrate for the entire month with movies, snacks, and fun stuff. It's a little different being in Germany this year because they don't really celebrate Halloween, however, it's cool to see their fall tests and celebrations.


❤️  I had to turn in my meal card this week because I don't have time to go the DFAC. That means the Army will stop taking money out of my account for something I don't use. Always good to be able to keep money

❤️ Got caught up on NCIS: Los Angeles and started rewatching Criminal Minds... again

❤️ This Saturday was the Breast Cancer Awareness 5K on my post. It was a super successful event! We are a small post, and on weekends the place is completely dead, and it was so awesome to see so many people there to support the fight against breast cancer. I was in charge of the fundraising table and putting together the raffle baskets (I made like 20 of them). We made $80 in fundraising of handmade crafts for the event, which I count as a success.

💜 Misc little loves
Nutty Bars * Cool Blue Gaterade * Hershey Sundae Pies * Squat Day at the Gym * Double sided tape * postcards * successful events *  Leftover Garlic Parmesan Knots *

What are you loving this week?

Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment