HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

02 November 2014

"I Love" Sunday's V.3

Hello and Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a good day, I spent most of my day at work bored out of my skull. Mo hung out with me at work today, which is always fun.

👻 Halloween is my favorite time of year. :D

👻 I talked to my mom on the phone. I haven't talked to my family a whole lot, it's not as easy when you're in Germany and they are on the East Coast of the States. It's a 6 hour time difference, so we make time when we can.

👻  This rotation is almost over, and I cannot wait for that. I look forward to regular weekends and normal shift schedules. Working 11-7 is weird for this job.

🎃 Simple loves
| Criminal Minds | Garlic Parm Knots | Good Friends | Music | Arts & Crafts | The best 3 year old EVER | Tattoos | free calls home | Batman | Good wine | Learning |

What are you loving this week?

Love,
Jenn 

No comments:

Post a Comment