HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

09 November 2014

"I Love" Sunday's v.4

Hello all and happy Sunday. 
Hope you've all had a good week this past week.

My "I Love" Sundays series always focuses on the week before and the things I loved about it. Sometimes we need to focus on the little things we love or things that make us happy.

* The rotation is finally over today and I can go back to a normal schedule finally. No more 11-7 shifts where I literally can't get anything personal done until some random day off. That is not cool! Like no grocery shopping when you run out of food, unless your NCOIC is nice and lets you make a quick run there and then home when you get milk (happened last rotation). The only free day I got was Wednesday because the entire rotation shut down for the day for some After Action Reviews to discuss progress of the games.

* Finally got position qualified at work! It took way longer then it should of because the boss and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things and unfortunately he has the final say in my career progression (gotta love the military in that aspect).

*Speaking of the end of rotation, I have tomorrow and Tuesday off (Tuesday is Veterans day). Time off, especially after rotation is always amazing!

*Starting to rewatch the first seasons of the original NCIS with Gibbs, Abbey, Tony, and Ducky (before Proby joined). That always makes my heart happy to watch all the seasons of my favorite shows. It also helps keep my occupied for a few days (because I watch all the episodes back to back in my spare time).

* The only good thing about this cold weather is warm jackets and beanies!

**Little Loves**
| Good music | Dr. Pepper | Sweet Tarts | Sweet Tea | Garlic Parmesan Knots |  Nightmare Before Christmas | Clearance Blue Ray movie sections | Batman Collection |

What are you loving this week?

Love, 
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment