HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

14 December 2014

"I Love" Sundays v.9

Happy Sunday everyone!

** One week until  I go on leave and head to the states for 3 whole weeks! I will be visiting family in Florida, and am looking forward to the warm weather!

** Got some pictures printed finally for my December Daily album! I need quite a few more pictures and printables, but I didn't want to kill my friend's ink because they like to tell me how expensive it is! I gotta wait until I get to the states to get the rest of the pictures printed out! And then I can actually post pictures of our album!

celebrating my friend's birthday!
** I celebrated my friend's birthday at the Stuttgart Christmas Market, which was pretty cool. I got to hang out with some friends I haven't seen in a while too! It was my second christmas market that I have been too. The next day I went back to the Esslingen one from last weekend and actually got some good pictures from that day!

Mo took all these

What are you loving this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment