HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

01 February 2015

"I Love" Sundays v.15

Happy Sunday dear friends!!!

Today is the first day of February! Can you believe it?!?!?!



Since I don't have to be at work until Wednesday, I am spending some much needed time with my love. I hope you all are having a spectacular weekend.

** You guys like my new layout? I wanted something bright and simple and was directed toward Suzana and This Girl Designs on Etsy. She has pre made layouts for super cheap and figured that she would be perfect for what I wanted. It took her all of like 3 days to get this finished, small things customized, and then installed and it cost me less then $50! She is super sweet and responds to emails super quick too, which is an added bonus in my book! I like when people get back to you quickly. Be on the lookout for a post about her later on this week!!!!

** Started two new craft projects! I am crocheting a smaller version of Tom Baker's Doctor's scarf and making some crochet little monsters in a specific theme! I can't wait to share them with everyone! Picked up the last couple things to work on the little monsters today! ((Random side note:: I REALLY REALLY miss American craft stores!!!!!))

** Visited Ikea for the first time yesterday (in the words of a friend of ours, I am a real person now).  I love how they have a lot of inexpensive options for decorating your home. I also love how they display everything in a way so you can see the ways that you can use it. 

** Vette and the minions built a snowman on the catwalk at work. We work on the 5th floor technically and they had to carry that crap up the stairs and onto the catwalk! It was epic! It turned into a drunk anorexic snowman.... but it started snowing too hard for them to finish. It was quite hysterical!!!

HT and Vette and their drunk, anorexic snowman
Just missing RU and TB

** Found out that I have a 4 day weekend this weekend (this past Sat until 03 Feb), one next weekend (Fri-Mon), and I think there is one at the end of the month too! That's the most time off I've had since I have been here outside of leave!

.: Little Loves:.
|| New camera strap came in | Nerdy Accessories | My 70's Adam West Batman shirt | Subway Chocolate Chip cookies | Having goals | Marvel | Croissant rolls  | DC ||

What are you loving about this past week?


2 comments:

  1. I wish every weekend was a 4 day weekend, hope you enjoy your time and I'm glad you have fun in Ikea! I can spend so much money there.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corinne,

      Thanks for stopping by! I could use more 4 day weekends too! We got this one because we just worked for 3 weeks straight with only 2 days off, so detachment commander was like here, have a four day weekend to spend with family and relax, just bonus that it happened on Superbowl weekend!!! I also foresee our future homes having lots of Ikea things. They're cheap (sometimes) but they look awesome. We spent 150 euro and got quite a few good things for the apartment!!!

      Delete