HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

08 February 2015

"I Love" Sundays v.16

Happy Sunday friends!!!!

** I am a huge geek. I was reading through my Bloglovin feed and stumbled upon this post that a blogger I follow saved! Marvel and Funko teamed up to create a bi-monthly subscription box! Um, yes please!!! So I both signed up for the box! I signed up for the Collectors Box, and in ever box you receive 1 t-shirt (4 separate designs), 1 stylized vinyl collectable, and 2 accessories. The debut box is Avengers: Age of Ultron and you get the Hulkbuster as your first collectable!!!!! MARVEL, TAKE ALL MY MONIES! 

** I started Agent Carter this past Sunday evening. I really do like it a lot.

** Went to Regensburg this weekend with my group of friends to meet DH's girlfriend that we've affectionately called "The Unicorn" because we had never seen her before Saturday night.

** River Song just showed up in NCIS Season 10!!!! It was amazing.

** After talking with my buddy Terry, I have some idea of the plan for my future in the military. Terry gave me some options to look into which I really appreciate.

**Went to the Bowling Alley friday night wit DH, Vette, Terry, and his gf. We spent hours there! It was fun, made me remember Teen nights in school, where only kids were allowed at the bowling alley, black out lights, and great music! We went to the bar attached to the alley after and talked for hours

.: Fav Blog Links this week:.
Staying Productive With Backup Blog Posts by Dana at Wonder Forest. She talks about jamming out some blog posts when you have the motivation and saving them for days when you're scrambling for something to post.

* All of the 5 Fandom Friday posts especially this, this, this, and this one.

.:Little Loves:.
|| German Coco Cola | Hershey's Cookies & Cream | Shirley Temple drinks | Nights out with friends | My coworkers 3 year old son ((seriously the best kid ever)) | Black beans and Jasmine Rice ||


No comments:

Post a Comment