HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

22 May 2015

5 Fandom Friday: 5 Nerdiest Things You've Ever Done

Happy Friday friends!
 
Thanks to being able to schedule posts ahead of time- this post has been accomplished and I am happy with myself!
 
Mo comes back from his trip to the States on Sunday- which also happens to be
 

5 Nerdiest Things I've Ever Done
 
 
1. Attended MetroCon- Tampa's Largest Anime convention. We even walked around near the convention center in our cosplay's!
 
2. Gotten some of my favorite geeky things as tattoo's! As of this post I have a Batman, TARDIS, Harry Potter, Despicable Me, Nightmare Before Christmas, Winnie The Pooh, and Alice in Wonderland tattoo's (( All but the Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo are part of my nerdy half-sleeve))
 
3. Join the Marvel Colloctors Corps: A subscription box based on the Marvel universe! Uh- yes please!!!!!
 
 
 
4. Collect Funko Pop! Figures: I am growing my collection of these slowly (I have to wait on a box from my mother since they were sent to her house instead of my address- since I am in Germany I use her address as back up to send myself stuff because if it can't be mailed to an APO for whatever reason- I can mail it to her and have her send it to me).
 
 
 
5. Comic Book Collection: Need I say more? It's a small collection, but it is growing! I will have a whole bookshelf dedicated to my love of Geekery!!!!
 
 
 
 
What are 5 of the nerdiest things you've ever done?
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Collectors Corps box and can't wait to see what the next one has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B-

    Thanks for stopping by! I love it too and am anxious to see what is in the next one. Just sucks that it's only bi-monthly! I wish it was a monthly box!

    Love, Jenn

    ReplyDelete