HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

03 May 2015

"I Love" Sunday's v. 26


Happy Sunday friends.
At least I hope you're having a happy Sunday.
Mine is kind of questionable... but we'll see how it goes.


💙 Pandora quickly became one of my favorite things during this past rotation. Listened to a country station and an Ed Sheeren Station for the two weeks and it was cool. Found some new music that I really enjoyed.

💙 After working for a month straight more or less, we got a four day this weekend. Next weekend we roll back into rotation with minimal days off and it's kind of lame.

💙 Yesterday I got to go see Avengers: Age of Ultron. Kick. Ass. Movie! You must go see it! Was freaking fantastic and there were some surprising moments in the movie. Was some pretty hysterical moments as well. Best. Movie. Yet! I also met a new friend named Andi.

💙 Like I said yesterday, I went to my Rheumatologist and he finally told me what is wrong with me. It's a little freaking stupid that at 23 years old I have to deal with this chronic pain for the rest of my life, since they don't have a cure for it or even a stable treatment for it. Kinda miffed about that. But I try to balance that with just being happy finally having a name for it. Finally knowing that it's all connected and I am not just making it all up (someone actually told me that before). I have new medication to try to help treat the pain. The only downside is I take it at night before bed and it makes my head kind of dizzy and feel weird.

💙 Watched the entire first season of The Originals on Netflix. I like that show better then Vampire Diaries (I read the books long before this TV show came out.. and I like the books much better). Now I need to see if I can find more episodes somewhere.

.: Little Loves :.
|| German Coca-Cola | German Confused Skittles that are like American Skittles Riddles | Time off | Hershey's chocolate bar | Writing | Blogging ||

What are you loving from this past week?


No comments:

Post a Comment