HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

24 May 2015

"I Love" Sunday's v.29


Hello friends and happy Sunday.

Not a lot really happened for me this week, it was rather uneventful.

** I got to work all the short shifts this week at work. I got to work at 1600 (4 pm) every day this week and the latest I stayed was 2000 (8 pm) except for Thursday, where I worked until 2300 (11 pm). This is awesome because I got quite a bit done in my room or for my blog or business every day and then I was only at work for a short while.

** I have spent the last week cleaning out my ENTIRE room and I got rid of a bunch of stuff. Having everything crammed into one room means I've accumulated a bunch of junk in over a years time. I have a lot of papers to shred at work tomorrow from when I worked in the tower. It's super good since I will be leaving Germany soon and the less amount of stuff I have to ship back to the States, the better off I am. I also found a couple things that I was looking for. 

** My friend gave me the latest Fast & Furious movie- which was pretty awesome. I might actually watch it again to make sure that I didn't miss anything!

** Today was my Hope Mini Sessions. I'm happy that they happened, but slightly disappointed in the turn out. I don't know about the other photographers, but I only got booked for two sessions. That's still $100 towards Relay for Life, I was just hoping for a little more. Hopefully next year, once I am back in the States and can build a bigger following, I can get more people to participate. For now, it's a learning moment! On Saturday I got to meet the other photographer in person, I've been following her work for months now, and we discussed how I want to do this again in October for Breast Cancer Awareness, and she said that we can work on that in August or September to help get the word out sooner and get more people interested. It all just comes down to planning and learning from each experience.

** I spent today hanging out with the couple from my Hope Sessions today. We celebrated Memorial Day today since I work tomorrow. They grilled me some awesome foods and we went to a town fest for a little while. They bought me ice cream :D

** I got nominated for the Liebster Award by two people. That was fun!

** Joined the International Geek Girls Pen Pals Club to hopefully make new Geek Girl friends!

** Spent most of my free time looking through the Elle & Company blog for good information and learning tools to better my blog and my business! Always looking for ways to improve!!!!


.: Little Loves :.

|| Nutty Bars | Lipton Raspberry Ice Tea | Dr. Pepper | The Originals | Bitten | Fast & Furious marathons | BBQ Pringles | Chili's microwavable dinners from the frozen food isle | Another week closer to me going on leave! ||

What are you loving from this past week?



No comments:

Post a Comment