HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

07 June 2015

"I Love" Sunday's v.31


Hello friends and Happy Sunday!

This has been a super busy week for me... and I am super pooped. 

** I flew to Florida Sunday evening/ Monday morning to surprise my brother this week. He graduated on Thursday, and had no idea I would be there. The best part was watching him try to figure out what was going on Monday morning when he was getting ready for his last day of school. At first he thought I was our mom (she occasionally sleeps on the couch) but then he saw the light of my cell phone and my mom walked in, he had to do a couple of double takes before he pieced together that I was there.



**  My mom made me my first Midori Travelers Notebook and taught me how to make my own! I have a field notes size that I am going to use as part of the Listers Gonna List project as well as to keep track of my blog posts. I made a larger size Midori to use as a calendar and crafting project notebook. I also made one for my friend Eilene, the Event Coordinator for Relay for Life. 



** So my best friend from 5th Grade was in the area visiting her father (she moved to Nebraska after 7th grade) so I got to see her! We haven't seen each other since 2012 when I was home on mid-tour leave from Afghanistan. We surprised my mom for lunch before we went to Hot Topic for some geeky shopping. I got a Batman swimsuit that is reversible, it's more black then yellow on one side and the other side is more yellow then black!




** I finally got my rose tattoo that I have been wanting for a while! I went to the same place that I got my music tattoo from back at Christmas of 2011. He did my rose tattoo, touched up my breast cancer ribbon, and did a heart on the side of my wrist for me and my best friend. Pretty stoked about it all! I do so love tattoos.



** I also was treated to a pedicure by my friend Ashes and her mother on Wednesday. It was nice to spend time with them. I am kinda weird about people touching my feet, especially now with the Fibromyalgia acting up more in my legs and has poor timing on when it choses to act up. 



** Jordan graduated on Thursday morning, thankfully it was a quick ceremony. There were a lot of screaming and high pitch noises that kind of set me on edge, but it was still nice. Afterwards, we went and I took his senior pictures. Check out this post on my photography blog for more information! I swear although he doesn't look like it, he is 5 years younger then me!

My dad took this picture of me and my brother

** Yesterday was Relay for Life on base. It is always a great evening and we had a lot of fun throughout the night. Mo was so proud of his Avengers styled A for our banner. Everything on that banner was drawn by either Mo or myself. There will be a more dedicated post about the entire event later this week!


**  I am planning on participating in RUKristen's Find Your Voice 2015 this year and I signed up to be a sponsor and an ambassador for the event. I can't wait to find out whether or not I get to be either (or both). I am working on being a better memory keeper and combining my love of photography, memory keeper, and story teller. ((That is partially why I decided to participate in #1000WordStory))

.: Little Loves :.
||  Mountain Dew Baja Blast | McDonald's Sweet Tea | making lists | restaurant style chips | blogging |  building my business | Harry Potter shirts | My new chevron shoulder bag | new sandals | Frosted Sugar cookies ||

What are you loving from this past week?



No comments:

Post a Comment