HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

23 August 2015

YouTube: August TN walkthrough's

Hey guys!
 
As some of you might know, I have a new YouTube channel! I plan to share a variety of different things on that channel that correspond with this here blog! Here are the links to my first two videos!
 
The first video is all about my Glendori, a custom made Harry Potter themed notebook that I use to carry my monthly plan books and my plan book insert. This notebook goes everywhere with me, and I absolutely love it! As mentioned, my planning method is inspired by Jenny Penton, linked below.
 
 
 
Here are the links mentioned in the video:
 
Glendori: paperflower.com/au
Glenda's Etsy: www.bypaperflower.etsy.com
 
Jenny Penton (Planner Perfect Planning Method): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoyEmLfk8vF-aizE6QMEong
 
International Geek Girls Pen Pal Club: www.geekgirlpenpals.com
 
Caitlin Powell Designs (Social media marketing biz logo): www.caitlinpowelldesign.com
 
Creating&CO Stickers (Harry potter, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Doctor Who): www.creatingandco.etsy.com
 
 
 
The second video was handmade by myself and my mother, with supplies that can be bought at your local Michael's Craft Store! It wa super easy... the hardest part was being patient while I rounded the corners of some of my inserts.... cuz that took a while.
 
My mother is actually working towards opening a shop selling TN covers, and I am working towards creating hand decorated inserts, so stay tuned for that post next month. ((Update: You can find that post here)
 
 
Links:
 
 
If you guys have any questions, please let me know so I can get them answered. Leave me some feedback on my video's, and let me know what you think!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment