HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

15 September 2015

Blogging without a niche

Hey friends! Happy Tuesday!

I am trying to do better about writing more often on this here blog. Going on fun adventures with my friends sure does help a whole lot... but I want to share more then just my adventures and my "I Love" Sunday series. That's my goal this month. BLOG MORE!

Anywho-

this is a banner that I tried to make for my YouTube channel in honor of Halloween
but it didn't fit right. :(
I've tried finding my niche in blogging, or narrowing it down to a couple of choice topics, but I've found it incredibly difficult to keeping on track. The last couple of times I tried to do this, I ended up giving up on blogging not long after I started, because I felt that there was so much more to talk about and it was a struggle for me.

When I started this blog, I decided that I didn't want to have a specific niche... I am a person of many interests and talents, and it would work best for me if I just blogged about whatever came to mind.

Does that cause you guys to lose interest in a blog? When they don't have a specific niche? Or do you like blogs that cover many topics at once?


2 comments:

  1. I like blogs that are true to themselves. If you're into beauty, blog about that. If you're into all the things, blog about that. I'd rather read something that feels "real" then something that feels forced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B,,
      Thanks for stopping by! I feel the same way about blogs! My favorite blogs generally don't necessarily have a theme (except for Kristin (RUKristen) and Amy Tan) and I LOVE that about them. They are more real to me, I think it means that you see more of that person.

      Love, Jenn

      Delete