HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

01 October 2015

October Shenanigans

YAY!

It's officially my favorite time of year!!!!!



It's time for Halloween!
Yes, I know that I still have 30 days until the actual holiday, but I am the kind of person who likes to celebrate this particular holiday for the entire month! ((Kind of like Christmas)). I especially love being a crafty individual when it comes to major holidays like 4th of July, Halloween, Christmas, and New Years. I'm the kind of person that decorates my living space (thanks to my parents), I watch all the movies (Nightmare Before Christmas, The Corpse Bride, Frankenweenie, Hotel Transylvania, etc.), and wear all of my Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Harry Potter, and other Halloween themed shirts. 

Halloween 2012 - Twisted Alice

I don't have as many decorations here as I would like, I left most of my stuff in my storage unit in Florida on accident, and it doesn't appear that Halloween is as big a holiday here in Germany. Don't get me wrong, they have a Pumpkin Fest that I am going to this coming weekend, but it still doesn't appear to be as big of a holiday. I of course have my Nightmare Before Christmas poster that always hangs in my room, I have some candle holders that Mo and I bought last year, my Nightmare Before Christmas blanket, but that's it for right now. I will piece together my decorations as the month progresses.

It started with the Creative Holiday Planner class put on by Christy Tomlinson and my planner (I will share a flip through once I get the washi tape that I ordered). Even before the class though, I knew that I was going to deck out my book this month!

the front page of my October plan book
of course it has Jack Skellington 
I'll share more pictures as I complete more crafts and get more decorations. I plan on doing some Halloween crafts, hopefully not just in my planner, but my journal too, and maybe some stuff I can send out to people.

Let the spooky adventures begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment