HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

15 November 2015

"I Love" Sundays v.47


** I've finish and posted week 2 and 3 of my October Daily project. I've completed all the pages in my scrap journal, now I just need to film the final flip through and my reflections of the project. This is my first year and I am super proud of myself for getting the project completed! And even in a timely manner! October has already taken up over half of my Volume 2 scrap journal, so I'm pretty sure the rest of the book is going to be taken up by November. I am hoping to finish the rest of this volume of my scrap journal.

** I've been working on my December Daily project as well. I signed up for Ali Edwards Storytelling Through December Daily class and spent Wednesday watching all the available videos (she does a flip through of every album she's made so far in the last 9 years) and reading the available course materials. I'm pretty much done with the setup of my December Plan book and I started setting up my actual December Daily scrap journal (yep, I'm doing this project in my TN). I realized in October Daily that I like to write a lot about my days or my stories, which I plan to do a lot of in December, so I think that I will need an entire Moleskine notebook just for this project. I'll be sharing some posts and videos about the project here soon. 

** Tuesday was the Veterans Day ceremony on post, which I got to be a part of. I was asked to assist my VFW Post Commander (and friend) with laying the wreath on the front of the stage. We also brought cake for the event, which turned out to be super yummy!


Later that night was our monthly VFW meeting, where I actually ended up winning money in a raffle that we did. It was pretty awesome actually! I usually don't win stuff like that, so it was amazing to me.

** I am still working on some new plans for this here blog and all of its coordinating Social media accounts. I am hoping to make 2016 a great year for the blog. I'll share most about those plans in a few weeks. 


.: Little Loves :.
|| Catching up with old friends | Technology | Memory Keeping | karaoke | Finishing a project in a reasonable amount of time | Dr. Pepper | Glacier Cherry Gatorade | Cake ||

What are you loving from this past week?



No comments:

Post a Comment