HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

26 November 2015

Thanksgiving 2015


Hello my dearest friends and readers!
I hope this post finds you well!

Today is a day of family and thanks and being together.
This is my last couple of days here in Germany and I am spending this holiday with my "family" here
These people are my best friends here, which I consider as family. 

Dinner last night at the DFAC.
Other then the lobster it was all on point.
The awesome thing about big holidays like this is the higher ups in the units
have to serve everyone in their dress blues.
It's quite comical to see.
It's nice to see them taking care of their soldiers
and being good sports about it.
I am pretty impressed with myself this month,
every day this month I have written down at least one thing in my monthly insert that I am thankful for, I've managed to keep up to date on this little project, which makes me beyond happy!

I hope that you all have someone to spend Thanksgiving with
someone to celebrate with, good food, and togetherness!

Today, I am thankful for my German friends and family.
For all the fun times we've had together
all the dinners and adventures
and just times spent chilling out doing nothing.

What are you thankful for this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment