HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

02 December 2015

December Daily 2015: Day 2

Hello dearest friends!
Happy hump day!

Here is a look at day 2 of my DD so far!


Here is a look at the entire spread (minus just some plain journaling on the back side of the second page. That is just journaling, so you aren't missing anything important. 


I just picked up the number 2 today at Hobby Lobby. It's part of the 25 Days Thicker set. I placed that on top of a snowflake cutout that I made with a tag punch. The December is a stamp from Ali Edwards Storytelling With December Daily class. The circles say shopping, and Amy picked them up from Hobby Lobby today.

Random side note: I managed to unintentionally convert her to try doing a December Daily scrap-journal like I did. I showed her my October Daily yesterday morning and she loved it. When she and Memphis came home last night, I showed her what I did yesterday. So we were out and about today and she asked me if I wanted to go to Hobby Lobby. She went through and found stickers on clearance and then told me "You need to keep me accountable on this project" I just laughed!


I got my new house key to her place today, which is pictured above. She chose it for me while I was on the phone with USAA. The arrow washi was picked up from Hobby Lobby today and I love it! The back of the picture is just grid paper from the scraps of another journaling card. The polar bear and penguin are from the packaging of my candle purchase form Bath and Body Works. It was too cute, so I decided to include it in my journal for today. 



This is the picture at the top of the second page. Amy and I went and got our nails done today (it's been forever for us both. We both went with red (although hers is gel medium nails and mine is just polish). We both asked for a candy cane striping on our ring fingers, mine looks like a regular candy cane and hers is red and silver (which I really like). The only thing is that we don't really like the salon we went too (her bf suggested it to us from his daughter). They weren't very personable and its not the best paint job quality.


The last thing included is the story about seeing yet another of my dear friends from when I was stationed here before Germany. Although he is taller then me, this dude was like my little brother. We ended up meeting from lunch and before he scurried off to work I asked Amy to take a picture of us. On top of that is just a clear sticker that says 'hello friend' from the Paper Studios Friendship Phrases sticker pack that Amy bought today. 

Overall I love the way that Day 2 worked out today. I also enjoyed that Amy was creating her own DD sitting next to me. She is excited for this project as well! I converted someone else!!!!

Are you doing DD?
Can I see yours?





4 comments:

  1. You are rocking the Midori! And I love how you converted your friend - don't you just feel like a little enabler (of the best kind!) when that happens? :-D Seriously, though, really cool stuff. Thanks for stopping by my blog too!
    Love,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theresa,

      Thanks for stopping by my blog here! I totally am a little enabler, bwahahaha. And I love it! It's awesome to have someone to craft with each night!

      Love, Jenn

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenn, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great idea to DD in a notebook too. :) Welcome to your new home! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beck,

      Thank you for stopping by! I absolutely love your blog and I can't wait to see how your album grows as the month goes on! I'm already a little behind on posting since I was gone this weekend, but I am going to get caught up today!

      Honestly, I find doing it this way is much easier on me. I like to write and I think my issue with PL is that I struggle with figuring out what to write. This way, I do all the writing and include pictures and what not when I am done. I love it!

      Thank you! Now I just need to find an apartment for myself so I have a real crafting space and not just my friend's kitchen table. I feel bad leaving my stuff out on the table even though she tells me that it's ok.

      Love, Jenn

      Delete