HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

20 December 2015

"I Love" Sundays v. 52

Hello dearest friends!

It was an adventure of a week!


** If you paid attention to this post or this post you will have known that I got to go home (drove Tuesday) to spend Wednesday at Disney World with my best friend (and drove back on Thursday). We had an absolute blast that day, despite me needing a wheelchair about halfway through the day. I thought I could power through the day because I hadn't had any super bad flare ups... I was most definitely WRONG! Haha. Learned my lesson though. Wheelchair it is.


** Friday was a super busy day for us here at home! First I had to return the rental car real quick, then we went and got our nails done. Amy got gel nails while I just had my candy cane nails redone (and they turned out about a million times better this time around)

Then, Mem, his girlfriend, and I went and saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The movie was amazing! Now, it's been a really long time since I've seen the first six movies, but I wasn't as lost as I expected to be. I went because Mem's mom didn't want to go. I don't mind Star Wars, so I said I'd go. BB-8 and Rey are my two favorite characters!


Then we opened Christmas presents amongst our little family before we parted ways for the holiday (On Tuesday I drive back to Florida and Amy and Mem drive to Ohio).  It was a great way to spend the day. 

** Saturday was just me getting caught up on my Disney blog posts (I back dated them because I don't like having an abundance of posts in one day. They were mostly done that night though, I just had some finishing touches to add yesterday.

.: Little Loves :.
|| Living here with Amy and Mem | Going home to visit my family | crafting with my mom | DISNEY | Making new friends | Taking tons of pictures | Remembering Disney adventures past | Japanese sugar candy | collecting Disney pins for my lanyard ||

What are you loving from this past week?





No comments:

Post a Comment