HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

25 January 2016

Did you know I am also a Photographer?

Hello my dearest friends.

Ever since moving back to the States, I have wanted to focus heavily on my photography business. I keep separate social media accounts for my blog, photography business, and personal stuff. This got me thinking.... do you guys know that I am actually a photographer as well?

Photography has been a hobby of mine since I was a young child. I think we can thank my father for that ((Mom: If you're reading this... tell Dad I said thanks)). Since 2012 I have been working to share my passion for photography with whoever I can. My goal is to share what I see through my lens with people!

I do several types of photography. 

* Military Specific: Promotions, Awards, Retirements, unit activities, etc. I've also done several foldings of our nations flag, a Reserve Unit's drill weekend and family day event, and a Last Flight of a Chief Warrant Officer 4 Pilot who served 20+ years in the US Army. 



* Seniors: High school seniors and I would love to include college seniors. My younger brother was a most willing subject for the first go at Senior photography. I would also be willing to take photos of graduation ceremonies as well.


* Fundraising Events: I love doing Hope Sessions for Relay for Life. Half of the proceeds from both the session fee and ordering fees go to the American Cancer Society. This lovely couple were the people in charge of starting and running our Relay for Life when I was stationed in Germany.


* Travel: This is more for my own amusement, but I am interested in selling prints. This is Repunzel's tower on the grounds of the Ludwigsburg Palace in Ludwigsburg, Germany.


* Lifestyle: I have only done one session that falls into this category, but I really enjoyed doing it and want to do more like it! This kid has to be one of the cutest kids I know. I miss him tons!


* Best Friends: Again, I've only done one of these sessions but we had an absolute blast!


* Sports: Right now I've only photographed Softball, but I would love to expand to other sports.

Looking for: couple specific photography, individual sessions, and am looking into boudoir photography. I want to help women feel beautiful in their skin, despite their size compared to America's version of beautiful (I think it's a crock of poop), having had children, or anything else that might make them feel like they aren't beautiful. I am also looking for businesses that need photographs of their products for their own social media or product guides.

For all my geeks out there: I am looking to do cosplay sessions as well as work at conventions if possible.

Although I live in North Carolina, I am more then willing to travel for sessions for an additional fee. 

Please check out all of my links to see more of my work and my website to see my prices. If you have any questions, please let me know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment