HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

28 January 2016

Must See 2016 [[Part 2]]

Hello dearest Dreamers

Here is the second part of my Must See 2016 List!

Kung Fu Panda 3



 I love Kung Fu Panda! Potentially because I love most (if not all) Disney / Pixar / Dreamworks movies! I think Jack Black is comical as Po, and I loved the first two movies, so this one is kind of a must see for me

X-Men: Apocalypse


I love the X-Men movies (I dunno why) so of course, I would have to add this movie to the list. It's a little weird seeing young Charles Xavier without hair, but meh.... I'm curious to see how this movie is going to go. I may be in the minority (I know some people don't like the more recent movies, but I think they're alright)
Zootopia


Disney movie.... do I need to say more? The scene with the sloths cracks me up!

Gambit


I'm not sure how I'm going to like Channing Tatum as a superhero, but I'm going to see it anyways. So I like all Marvel and DC movies/tv shows thus far, so I figure I will give it a try! I like the character in the X-Men Wolverine Origins movie, I'm hoping that this movie is a good movie.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2


So the teenager and I were watching trailers and this one popped up, also a given. I am really impressed with the fact that Mem knows all the character names!! I remember when these guys were cartoons! I gotta rematch the first movie cuz I don't remember it. 

What'cha looking forward to?


No comments:

Post a Comment