HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

14 February 2016

"I Love" Sundays v.60


Hello friends!
Happy Sunday! Hope all is well on this Valentine's Day for you lovely Dreamers!

** My little "family" celebrated Valentines Day this past Friday. Amy and I took Memphis and his friend to go see Deadpool in theaters before eating dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Originally it was just supposed to be me, Amy, and Mem, but his friends mother called and asked if we could take him for the night so she could have her own V-Day with her boyfriend, so he joined us for the night. We decided to celebrate it on Friday because Amy works Saturday and Sunday as it is. I won't spoil the movie, but it was AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!

I am not really a fan of the holiday personally, never have been (at least not since middle school - but I did love getting those little folded cards and sharing them with my classmates). I just don't understand why there is a specific day set aside to show your significant other some love.... shouldn't you be doing that the whole time? Why do people only buy flowers for their significant other on this day? Why can't you buy flowers any other day? Wanna take your s/o out somewhere special? Date night?!? I dunno... I just don't get it.

** I went on a second date with a guy I met (well... he met me at work once my shift ended and we sat there and talked and laughed for about 2 hours). It went better then I expected and he seems like a really cool guy. We'll see how this all pans out. Actually, he joined us on Friday for Deadpool and Buffalo Wild Wings too. My little family thought he was awesome. And I am meeting him for lunch today....

** All I am going to say is that I really enjoy where I work.


** Thursday saw me turning in my completed paperwork for school, which starts next month. Hopefully I get accepted and my GI Bill gets everything covered and I can start school. I really want to work on my degree. The best part is that I can still take classes on base, which I am more comfortable with. 

** I got a bunch of my Geeky Valentines Day cards in for a swap I am doing with other Geeky Bloggers. I absolutely LOVE them all. I think I am going to hole punch them and make a mini book out of them. They are just too cute. Especially since I don't really have a Valentine this year. Although Memphis (through his mom buying it) gave me a cute stuffed bear that says 'hug me' on it for the holiday. 



** Something popped up on my timeline of a cover of this song by another band and it prompted me to share Any Given Day's cover of Diamonds by Rhianna, which just rekindled my love for this cover. I heard it first over a year ago and just couldn't help but loving it. I like it when rock bands cover some poo songs. It's all thanks to this cover right here!



.: Little Loves :.
|| White Chocolate Hot Cocoa | Molten Chocolate Frappaccino | Chocolate Croissants | new friends | happy mail | having a job | my purple fuzzy blanket | Home Free | Music ||

What are you loving from this past week?



1 comment: