HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

14 March 2016

The Awesome Ladies Creative Team


It's OFFICIAL you guys!!!! I am a part of my first ever Creative Team!!!!

I am a part of Kristin's Awesome Ladies Project Creative Team! I heard about the Team Call via her newsletter and although I have been passed over for two separate teams (not by her), I decided to give it a try. I love Kristin's work and figured that it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. I worked with her on her Find Your Voice project and rather enjoyed it.

I am super stoked to join Kristin, Alison, Caroline, Celena, Danica, Emily, Hannah, Katie Smith, Marina, Melody, Nulls, Odessa, and Patricia in this creative team! I look forward to the weekly projects and sharing stuff with you guys! 

Make sure you keep an eye out!!



5 comments:

  1. Hello there team mate! How are you? I am so excited! Thank you for the link too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hannah!!!!

      I am so stoked to be part of this team!!!! I can't wait!!!!

      I am doing well, yourself?

      Much Love, Jenn

      Delete
  2. That's so awesome - congrats :)

    ReplyDelete