HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

19 May 2016

First Show: Success

Hello dearest Dreamers!

I hope this post finds you well! I once again forgot to make a post for this past Sunday, but there was most definitely a good reason for missing a post on Sunday. 

If you guys remember me mentioning, I have started to co-manage my boyfriends band. Usually on weekend's, we drive an hour away to see the other half of the band (half live where I do and the other half live an hour away) and we have a band practice. Practice got moved to Sunday this past week due to the other co-manager's birthday.


So we happen to know a gentleman that owns his own music shop, he used to do sound and stuff for some big name people. He contacted our lead vocalist and said he had a spot for us on a fundraiser show in Garner. We talked it over and we decided that we were going to take the opportunity and it became our first show with the new band members. The guys and I (the other co-manager had class for a showcase this coming weekend) loaded up in the cars and hit the road. It took us about an hour to get there.

Needless to say, the guys rocked their first show!


Tomorrow is another show that we have, this time in Wilmington. We're playing at a Pub, and this is our first paying show. Everyone is super stoked, and thankfully, the other co-manager is going to be there with us as well, so I can get more photos this time as well as sell some merchandise. 

If you guys like rock music, you should check us out on YouTube!







No comments:

Post a Comment