HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

10 July 2016

"I Love" Sunday's v.73

Happy Sunday Dear Dreamers!
I hope this post finds you well! I just realized that I haven't done one of these in a while. -.-'


** Monday was the 4th of July, and I was still at my parents house. You can read all about that mini trip here. It was fun, and now I just need to finish adding it to my scrap-journal.

** Unfortunately Lee ended up with another 24 hour duty on Wednesday when we went back to work. His unit wasn't supposed to have it anymore but because the two people that were scheduled to have duty went on leave that day (someone didn't plan properly there), he ended up having it. So I spent the day watching Scandal on Netflix.

** Lee and I finally saw Finding Dory on Thursday and it was AWESOME!!!! We loved every part of that movie. CUDDLE PARTY!!!!!!

** On Friday, after Lee got out of work early, we went to turn in my old school books and pick up my new one, but we got there right as they were closing. Oh well, I'll have to go pick it up tomorrow after my class. -.-' Also got my new parking pass (I'm a little annoyed that I have to pay for a new one EVERY TIME I start a new term.... like wtf?!?

** Lee and I went to see the band Friday night after getting my tire changed. It was a good weekend full of practicing new music and playing PokémonGo! It's so funny, we'll go to restaurant and sit around playing that game. Chey and I went on a hunt for a Bulbasaur and instead we both got a Ponyta! It was most amusing!!!


** I've been working hard on my business and implementing some new things to protect my business as well as just make things easier. One of my best friend's mom's has contacted me to help build her a new website. I've never built a self-hosted website before (I use Squarespace and Blogger and Wordpress) so it's a learning experience, but I hope that I can give her what she wants. Tomorrow I will share a post more focused on the business stuff.

** Today Chey and I are going to Best Buy, hopefully for her to upgrade her phone to a new one and for a new iMac for me (hopefully!!!!) I want it for business stuff and to be able to leave my laptop for personal fun stuff. 

All in all, while the beginning of the week was action packed with out mini trip, the rest of the week was really relaxed in comparison. I spent a lot of time just sitting around working on my laptop.

.: Little Loves :.
|| Strawberry Gaterade | Snickers Ice Cream Bars | Mom's homemade cooking | The Beach | Mead | Time off with Lee | Cuddles ||

What are you loving from this past week?





No comments:

Post a Comment