HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

27 September 2016

Craft It Halloween 2K15: Cupcake Liner Embellishments

Hey Dreamers!

Today I have another crafty post for you. 

I am sharing a pile of cupcake liners I've created inspired by the usual crafty ladies! I'll share their videos below. These things are so incredibly easy to make and I am thinking about making my own video to share with you all, mostly because everyone has a different style of how they make theirs.... and I am working on recording more videos for you guys. :)


These are just random ones that I have made using things in my stash.

1. Happy Halloween: Is made of 3 full sized cupcake liners with two emoji candy corn added that I bought at Michael's
2. Witch hat: made with a regular sized one and a small purple lined. The witch hat is a sticker and the crafty witch is from the Papercake's Spooky Pastel Collection Sticker Sheet from Serena Bee.
3. Ghosty- This is a regular sized ghost cupcake liner, a smaller black one. The purple ghost and the "Boo" conversation heart is also from Spooky Pastel while the yellow ghost tape behind is from Papercakes October Nights collection sticker sheet. The little ghost sticker below that is from Rory's Sweet Addictions from Etsy.
4. Spider: That is just a regular sized cupcake liner, the Eek! is a piece of ephemera from K& Company, and there is a small spider sticker from my stash.


This is the front sheet inside my October Daily album. The plaid paper is from Hobby Lobby (I LOVE IT) and then I used a regular sized cupcake liner underneath a small black one (random side note: small black cupcake liners are super hard to find right now), the witch is a digital stamp that I bought from CraftyPaws and colored in, the Happy Halloween is a die cut from K & Company, and the bat is from a Recollections set I picked up at Michael's. The orange bling are just from a Recollections set I picked up as well.

Here are some videos that inspired me to make these. :) You should check these ladies out and leave them some love!

Serena Bee: Halloween Banner Tutorial  and DIY Embellishments Using Cupcake Liners

Eny Dunn: Cupcake Liner Embellishments Pt 1 and Cupcake Liner Embellishment Pt 2

Little Hot Tomale: Cupcake Liner Rosette Tutorial

If you don't use cupcake liners, here is another type of Rosette tutorial: 


Eny Dunn (@doodlechips): Halloween Tri-Color Rosette Tutorial

Have you made any cupcake liner embellishments? Share a link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment