HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

06 December 2016

New Brand Launch

 Hello my dearest Dreamers!

I hope this post, and this Saturday, finds you well.

Can you believe that we're already into another month, the last month of 2016? Where the heck has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was working on my December Daily for 2015 after coming home from Germany, and yet here we are.... about to start 2017!
That is just crazy to me!

You know what else is crazy? I've moved this here blog to a new website! I have a new home and a new look! You can also find my blog by clicking the image below!


Please tell me what you think of it? This lovely site design was created by the wonderful and supremely talented Brittney, and if you're looking for a re-branding (or even an initial branding for your blog or biz), I highly recommend that you check her out!


Brittney is super sweet and easy to work with. She made this whole process seem really painless, she was very clear in her directions and requests, and it was all very simple (for me anyways, I dunno if it was so simple for her!) 

Either way. Welcome to my new home on the internet! I hope you like what you see here.
Later this week I will talk about my plans for this blog in the upcoming year and what I hope to see happen. Until then, have a look around and let me know what you think! 
P.S. if you find the wrong links or something that doesn't make sense, please send me an email and let me know so that I can fix it ASAP! AND any mistakes found in this website are my fault and OF NO FAULT of the wonderful Ms. Brittney!

So please go follow me at my new blog home to see the newest posts and hear about the new direction that I will be taking with my blog starting this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment