HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

02 January 2015

Goals for 2015

It's the time of year again where people like to share their goals for the coming year, and I guess this means that I am no different. I don't do resolutions each year, I just have goals for the coming year.... or are they the same thing?

* Read more books- you can find my list of books I want to read here.

* Blog more- I want to create more blog series that are purposeful and interesting to people. I plan to share about crafting, photography, travels, and whatever else comes to mind. I have a series that I post weekly that is "I Love" Sundays (where I share things I love from the previous week). I am working on a new series each week to log my love all things geeky as well.

* Social Media- Other then blogging I want to keep up with my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and make sure that everything lines up and it all works together. I want to create more of a presence on the inter webs for myself (that sounds selfish). I want to link up with some of my blogging/crafting inspiration and make new friends from this.

* Craft projects- December Daily, my Shank Mini Album, my 2015 Special Events PL album, a Black & White album (with only Black and white images and Midnight edition PL cards). Working on a Travel Scrapbook from my adventures in Europe.

* Photography business- Client welcome packets, biz binder with client packets, client database, marketing, portfolio, just building my business up.

* Fitness Journey- I want to workout more outside of PT (since I get nothing from it). I need to go workout with my coworker MN after work and stop being lazy (although that is also the time when I can work on my craft ideas). I need to find a better balance for working out and crafting. I need to find that motivation. I also need to drink more water then soda.

What are some of your goals for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment