HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

04 January 2015

"I Love" Sunday's v.11

Hello dear friends and Happy Sunday!

This is the first "I Love" Sunday post of 2015! Woohoo!!!!


1. I LOVE having this time off! I have just been hanging out and relaxing. I've done a little bit of shopping that I needed that I can't get in Germany. Got some new Project Life stuff, new crafting materials in general. I am pretty excited for the plans that I have for 2015.

2. Almost complete with 2014's December Daily album. Just got a few more pictures to have printed and a few more cards to be added and then I will have blog posts.

3. Got some new craft plans that I can't wait to create! Going to print pictures from my deployment to document that story, start a 2015 PL album documenting the special moments in our lives, document this Christmas trip, among other things.

4. Watched The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies yesterday and the movie was pretty awesome. It was constant action from the get go and started right where the other one left off. I just wish that I had watched the other two before I went and saw this one because it would be cool to see the story from start to finish.

5. I grew up listening to country music as a child and didn't listen to anything else until I was 10 and moved from Texas to St. Pete, Fl where I was introduced to Rock music. I am definitely NOT a fan of most pop music, but I have recently found some metal covers of pop songs that I really enjoy. Here is I Prevail's cover of Taylor Swift's Blank Space and Any Given Day's cover of Rhianna's Diamonds, which happen to be two of my favorite covers.



** Scrapbooking Loves **
|| Cheers, Jess 2015 Project Life Plans | A Cool Sister Gift Idea from A Beautiful Mess | 10 Reasons to Give Scrapbooking A Chance by A Beautiful Mess | Ali Edwards' 25 Ideas and Story Inspiration |
Karen Andersen's 3 post series on her December Daily ||

** Little Loves **
|| Cookies | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Convenience of American stores | Blog & Photography friends | My new camera bag | New friends | Mountain Dew Voltage || 

What are you loving this past week?



No comments:

Post a Comment