HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

03 November 2015

November Goals

Hey friends!



I know that we're already a couple days into the new month, but there has been a lot going on. I finally have time to share my monthly goals with you guys!



** Finish October Daily- I'm about halfway through. The month kind of flew by, so now I am just not getting caught up.

** Share a video for each week of the project

** Prepare for December Daily- use my own supplies as a kit

** Share a video of my completed December Plan book and how I use it for my December Daily project

** Read an entire book

** Pack my room for my upcoming move at the end of the month. Purge any unnecessary items that I won't need. Separate stuff into plane luggage, unaccompanied baggage, and household goods.

** Prepare car for transport- vacuum the inside, wash the outside. Need an oil change, air up a tire. Need to see if I can ship it with the crack in it or if I need to replace it first.

** Photograph Eilene's Hope Session

** Look for a place to live- For real.... I need a place to live. Haha. I will be staying with a friend for a little while, but I don't want to live off of her for a long time.

** Inventory crafts to sell- I need to make more money, so I figure I can sell some crafts to do this. I make TN inserts, photo sessions, hair bows, and crocheted little monsters.

** 30 Days of Thankful project- document something I'm thankful for every day for the month. Right now, it's written in the bottom of my monthly plan book, but once I get finished with my October Daily project, I will move on to the Thankful project.

** Scrap-journaling mini series or YT series- just an idea that I am toying with on sharing how I do my scrap journaling.

Do you guys have any goals for the month?
Blog or otherwise?
Let's share them, talk about them, so we can try to keep each other accountable!


No comments:

Post a Comment