HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

03 November 2015

YouTube: Scrap journal V.1 Flip Through

Hello dear friends!

I just posted a new video up on my YouTube channel. 

This is a walkthrough of Volume 1 of my scrap-journaling. This isn't the best quality, but I kept putting this off and I finally just had to get the video out!


I use a Moleskine notebook that is cut down to fit inside my MJDori. I picked this notebook up in a 3 pack at Target when I was home this past June. My mom and I worked together to cut down the notebook and round out the edges.

This notebook started out as a couple of lists of things that needed to be done while I was home in June for my brothers graduation. It wasn't until I was at Fort Eustis when I stumbled upon Courtney at The Little Ink (she is linked at the end of this blog post).

I print my pictures using my Canon Selphy printer that I ordered off of Amazon. I use Pic Collage on my iPhone to print out multiple small pictures at one time.

I get my washi tape and stickers from various places: Michaels, the PX, and the craft store on my local base, as well as the one on Graf.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
------------------------------
Here is a link to the other YouTube channels mentioned:

Courtney at The Little Ink
Ali Brown YouTube
Serena Bee: YouTube

Here is a list of some of the products that I used in this project.
Sweet Stamp Shop: online store
Pretty Sheepy Stickers: Etsy Store



No comments:

Post a Comment