HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

04 November 2015

Dreamer Inserts


Dear friends,

I don't know if you guys have noticed the extra page at the top right, titled Dreamer Inserts. But it's there.

If you're like me and you love the Midori Travelers Notebook's, but want a specific insert, then let's discuss what you want and see if I can help! I love taking a Moleskine insert and decorating to just to what I need. I want to do that for you guys.


So please check out my page on Dreamer Inserts and contact me if you're interested in something. If you're looking for something that isn't listed there, please let me know and we can discuss details!




2 comments:

  1. wow those are pretty!! What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caitlin,

      Thank you for stopping by! And thank you for your comment. I like being able to share my creativity with other people!
      Have a wonderful rest of your week!

      Love, Jenn

      Delete