HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

07 November 2015

YouTube: October Daily Days 1-7

Hello friends!

Earlier this evening I shared a video on my YouTube Channel reviewing the first 7 days of my October Daily Project.


This is done in a Piccadilly notebook that I picked up from somewhere. I used a piece of music themed scrapbook paper to cover the front. I then cut down a piece of black scrapbook paper to put behind the title, which was done with white Thickers. I used two jems from a Autumn inspired set from Doodlebug Designs and some stickers from Ali Edwards (the word sticker and the alphas used to write out vol. 2).

This style of journaling is inspired by Courtney at The Little Ink.
This project was inspired by Serena Bee on YouTube


I purchased the Jack & Sally digital stamps from The Octopode Factory on Etsy.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment