HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

11 November 2015

Veterans Day 2015


Hey friends.

I just wanted to stop by today and say a quick thank you and Happy Veterans Day
to my brothers and sisters in arms, both past and present.

The above photo was my last unit at Fort Bragg, when I lived in the States.
I love those guys (and girls) and since most of us deployed together
we formed a bond that has lasted even years later
despite most of us being separated.

Today isn't about free meals or whatever else,
and while it's about thanking ALL veterans,
today is not a day to dwell on those that are no longer with you
That's Memorial Day.
Today is meant to focus on those Veterans that are still here
and even more so, those that are still serving.

I also want to say thank you to the families of the Veterans
for all of their support and love
we definitely couldn't do it without you guys.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment