HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

03 January 2016

"I Love" Sundays v.54

Hello dear friends and readers!!!

Welcome to the first post of 2016!!!!!


** Monday was kind of a boring day.... my parents were at work so my younger brother and I hung out at home watching HGTV all day (although he also napped a bit). I finished packing up my belongings to get ready for my trip on Tuesday back to Fayetteville. That night we went out to a family dinner at our favorite little Irish place, called O'Keefes. I love their fried pickles! yummy!! Mom called them fried tickles at one point and it stuck from that point on! We had a lot of good laughs and it was a  great dinner.

This is from my brother's senior photos back in June of 2015.
It's the most recent family photo I have of us.

** Tuesday was the long drive back to Fayetteville with the husky. I love my family, but I was very glad to get home! My roommate and I arrived back at the same time (she went home to Ohio with her son). We were both super glad to get back!

** The 30th was my last day in the Army. This is a good thing, but it also made me kind of sad! 


**  New Years Eve! The end of 2015! Holy cow, where did the time go?!? I got enrolled at my local VA and was also told about them hiring for some admin people! I just gotta finish my resume and get that turned in! Oh! I also applied for some jobs at other places as well!! There was also THIS post about officially being a retiree fro the US Army. My roommate, her son, and I hung out at the apartment for the evening, watching Friends on Netflix until the ball dropped. We called our families and then went to bed. We're kind of lame AWESOME like that. My kind of people!!!

** I've just been applying for jobs while finishing up the rest of my college application. The school didn't get back to me in time about my transferred credits and my JST transcript, so I don't think I will be starting in January like I had hoped. Like I said, I've applied to several places and am just waiting to hear back. Hopefully I can start school soon though! 

** I went and bought a bed, a frame, and a nightstand today from Ashley furniture and they will be dropped off in a couple weeks. This gives me plenty of time to get my apartment (hopefully done tomorrow) and have a place set up for when my stuff arrives from Germany. The best part is that I made a new friend that works at Staples (went in for a pen and came out with a new friend) and Ashley Furniture (the chick that helped me out). All because of my Harry Potter necklace and Darth Vader shirt!

OH! I also had lunch with a dear friend of mine today! We were in AIT together back in 2011 and ended up stationed together at Bragg right away! I was there when her son was born after deployment and right before I moved to Germany! I missed this chick and her no bullshit attitude. <3 Sam!


Kind of a busy week and I have a lot of stuff going on in my life. 

.: Little Loves:.
|| Family | friends | Dr. Pepper | New friends

No comments:

Post a Comment