HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

05 January 2016

One Little Word 2016: Joy

This is a stock image from PinkPot

This year I have decided to participate in Ali Edwards One Little Word 2016. I contemplated participating last year but there was a lot going on in January last year (this time last year I was chilling in Titusville, Florida meeting some amazing photographers). I've noticed that I have had a little trouble keeping up with projects, but I really really want to work this project until the end!

Are you participating in One Little Word this year? If so, what's your word?


2 comments:

  1. Joy is a lovely word - we all could use a little more joy in our lives, even if it's just a small joy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle,

      That was exactly what my thought process was!!! I need to remember to find joy in everything, even if it's just the little things!

      Jenn

      Delete