HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

12 January 2016

January Goals

Hey dearest friends!
Happy Tuesday

I'm kinda stoked at myself for having posted several days in a row. I am trying to work out more content to share with you guys because I want to build up this here blog!


I recently read a new-to-me blog called My So-Called Chaos, and something I like is how she set up her goal posts, and I'm going to give it a try. All of my goals are separated into different categories in my monthly plan book.

Craft Goals:
* Create 2016 yearly book
* Scrap-journal
* Decorate inserts to sell
* Re-open The Quirky Craftsters on-line craft biz
* Complete month one of One Little Word
* Finish December Daily

Blogging:
* Match YouTube and the blog
* Start sponsorship on the blog and apply to be a sponsor on other blogs
* Build readership and interaction

Photography:
* Build stock photo collection on my own
* 5 sessions this month

Home stuff:
* Get apartment I picked up the keys on the 7th
* Stuff from Florida
* decorate

Personal Goals:
* Get a job
* Finish school application
* Start fitness goals

Do you have any goals you'd like to share for this month?
Let's keep each other accountable




4 comments:

  1. It's a really good idea to separate out your goals - a huge list can be daunting. Good luck with it all. I'm looking forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma,

      Thanks for stopping by. I find it easier to separate out my goals. Otherwise, I forget things that might be rather important. I look forward to updating the progress of these goals at the end of the month!

      Love, Jenn

      Delete
  2. Nice Goals Jenn! Building readership and interaction is always a goal on my list as well. I wish you the best for 2016 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasmine,

      Thank's for stopping by! This is a huge goal for a bunch of us I think... it's just slower going then I had hoped.

      I wish you the best for 2016 as well!

      Love, Jenn

      Delete