Hey dearest friends!
I'm kinda stoked at myself for having posted several days in a row. I am trying to work out more content to share with you guys because I want to build up this here blog!
I recently read a new-to-me blog called My So-Called Chaos, and something I like is how she set up her goal posts, and I'm going to give it a try. All of my goals are separated into different categories in my monthly plan book.
* Create 2016 yearly book
* Decorate inserts to sell
* Re-open The Quirky Craftsters on-line craft biz
* Complete month one of One Little Word
* Finish December Daily
* Match YouTube and the blog
* Start sponsorship on the blog and apply to be a sponsor on other blogs
* Build readership and interaction
* Build stock photo collection on my own
* 5 sessions this month
Get apartment I picked up the keys on the 7th
* Stuff from Florida
* Get a job
* Finish school application
* Start fitness goals
Do you have any goals you'd like to share for this month?
Let's keep each other accountable