HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

21 January 2016

Must See 2016 [[Part 1]]

Hello dreamers!

My household goods have been delivered today, which makes me super stoked! I get to have all my stuff!!!! Which is fantastic since it started snowing a little bit last night and it's freezing. My cold weather clothes are finally here! YAY!

Today I wanted to share with you a list of movies and television shows that I want to see coming out in 2016! There are quite a few, so I have broken this list down into separate posts to be shared across several Thursdays!

Deadpool



I mean, come on! Who doesn't want to see this movie? Okay, so I can think of several people that I know personally that won't see this movie... but who in the geeky community won't see this movie? I think Ryan Reynolds is hysterical and perfect for this part. Especially to make up for how they played Deadpool in X-Men Origins (Wolverine's). That may have not been his name..... but it was basically the same premise. I love how when they are wheeling him into an operating room and he is talking about outfits you can hear him mumbling "Don't make it green.... or animated" referencing his time as Green Lantern. I can't wait to see it.... I laugh my ass off overtime I watch the trailers.

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story


This is more for the teenage boy I live with's benefit more then mine. I am getting back into Star Wars thanks to him.... but I'll see this moreso because he wants to and needs someone to take him. I like that digital effects skills are tons better and the movies are just created better.

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice


C'mon... anyone who knows me know's this.... I LOVE Batman and am super curious to see how this movie play's out. The posters have been out for what seems like forever. Batman all the way!

Norm of the North



I love all things Disney and the preview for this movie makes me chuckle. "You even smell like a real polar bear" "Thanks..." This should be cute!

Captain America: Civil War


Um, do I really need an explanation for this one? Yes, okay. I LOVE the Avengers! I know the premise of what starts Civil War, but I do like the fact that Bucky is back (spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen the trailers yet). My opinion so far (without having read the comics) of course Iron Man wants people to register. He doesn't care because he announced who he was on national television in Iron Man 2. It doesn't surprise me that Captain America doesn't believe that super heroes should be made to register. Although I don't know his reasonings yet, here are a few that make sense to me: not everyone wants the notoriety that Tony does, some of them just do it because they want to help, they are afraid to be registered (thinking of Hitler here <- I think Cap references this in one of the trailers) 

TV Show: Legends of Tomorrow:



This just looks awesome! First off - it's Rory from Doctor Who!! Heck yeah!!!! I like the heroes that they are pulling in for the show, I think I saw Arrow, Black Canary, Heatwave, Captain Cold, and some other characters that show up in one or two episodes! I can't wait for this to come out on the CW. If I am not mistaken, this comes on tonight!

What movies are you looking forward to coming out this year?


1 comment:

  1. Rouge One and Suicide Squad are probably the two I'm most looking forward to this year :)

    ReplyDelete