HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

19 January 2016

Recipe: Cheeseburger Cups

Hello dearest friends!

Today I wanted to share with you a recipe that I tried this past Sunday night as part of my 25 Before 25.


Ingredients:

1 lb. meat
1/2 cup ketchup
1 tsp worstishire sauce
1 tbsp mustard
2 tbsp brown sugar
biscuits
shredded cheese
desired toppings (tomato, lettace, ect)

Prep and Cook:

1. Brown the meat and drain

2. Mix the rest of the ingredients in with the meat

3. Spray the biscuit pans with some non-stick spray, line the pan with biscuits, and fill the cups with the meat.

4. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees fahrenheit



5. Top with cheese

6. Bake for 5 minutes

7. Cover with desired toppings and serve


Personnel opinion: My little family prefers ground turkey to ground beef, so that is just a personal preference. The only thing I wasn't sure of (or fond of) was the brown sugar. Maybe it's different if you use ground beef instead, but I won't be using the brown sugar the next time I make this since we use turkey. 

Have you tried this recipe?

Any thoughts?



2 comments:

  1. These sound so good! We make a lot of our cheeseburgers at home. My family will have to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy,

      These were super yummy! Make sure you let me know how you like them!

      Love, Jenn

      Delete