HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

05 June 2016

"I Love" Sunday v.71

Hello dearest Dreamers,
I hope this post finds you well!
Happy Sunday!!



** I picked up my books for my new classes on Monday. I started getting things ready for classes. Thankfully my coworker had a calculator for my College Algebra class... that was a money saver! Classes actually started on Wednesday. My first class was Critical Thinking at 0800. That teacher is very informal and full of way too much energy! He's got a thick accent which makes him hard to understand, but I do like his class a lot. My second class, College Algebra, is split into two sections : Lab and Lecture. The Lab portion is nice because it is optional and gives us time to work on our homework and he's there to answer questions. The Lecture is frustrating because he talks way too fast and it's hard to keep up. Most of us haven't taken math in more then 3 years, so it's a little difficult.


** We ordered shirts for the band and they will be ready this coming Friday (the day of our next show). I can't wait for them to be ready!

** I finally got my appointment scheduled with optometry for new glasses. I've been waiting for this appointment for a while, because I need new glasses, so I have to have an exam with the VA. I don't understand why appointments are spread out so far.... but I will take what I can get for now.

** I set up my school bullet journal. This makes me super stoked because it's easier to keep some of the information together. School specific and advisor specific stuff. I put in my weekly schedule for classes as well as the teacher information from the syllabi I printed. I really love the bullet journal system and I can't wait to share that with you guys.

** On Friday, Lee and I decided to go on a dinner date together. We went to our favorite Mongolian grill and it was nice. We do live together, so we see each other a lot, but it's nice to have some time dedicated to just us. Especially since I am going to be busy for the rest of this month balancing school and work. It rained like crazy while we were driving to the restaurant so his hair was crazy ( he chose to spike it while we were eating) so after dinner, we decided to go home and watch movies at home.


** Yesterday was a quasi-band practice day. Our base guitarist is visiting his family in CA, so they didn't really practice a lot of show related stuff. It was more just for playing around with well known songs and just jamming together. I think I told you guys last week that Chey and Roger got engaged last week. Well, yesterday, she told me that she wanted me to be her maid of honor!!!!! I feel so special and honored that she asked (ok, she really just told me that she wanted me to be her MOH... she didn't actually ask). So while the boys were playing around, her and I started pinning things on Pinterest!


.: Little Loves:.
|| Gaterade | friends | homemade dinners | Skittles America Mix | Bullet Journaling ||

What are you loving from this past week?


No comments:

Post a Comment