HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

16 September 2016

Craft It Halloween 2K16: Halloween Tags #1

Hello Dreamers!
Happy Friday!

As I mentioned yesterday, Halloween has landed here on the blog until the end of next month!

Today I wanted to share some crafts that I have been working on in preparation for October Daily and some swaps with other lovely ladies over on Serena Bee's October Daily group. We are sharing pocket letters, supplies, and just our love for the holiday.

So in preparation for all of this, I started working on some different tags to put in the album.

These two happen to be my most favorite tags that I have made so far! Aren't they cute! I got the idea after watching Serena in one of her pocket letter videos or something like it.

This is the very first tag I made based on watching some other YouTube videos from some awesome ladies. It's not the best... but I'm learning as I do.

These tags are kind of unfinished, but I got the idea from this video by Serena Bee

These tags are so easy to make! Here are some tutorials for you to check out:

Halloween Gift Tags by Eny Dunn

Jumbo Halloween Tag Tutorial by Serena Bee

Have you made any awesome Halloween Tags? Share them below because I would LOVE to see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment