HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

15 September 2016

It has begun!

Hello Dearest Dreamers!

If you follow my Facebook page, or you know me well enough by now, then you know that I have a crazy obsession with Halloween! It happens to be my most favorite holiday!


I mentioned a week or two ago that I would be sharing my Halloween crafts starting today. I have been acidly crafting in preparation for October Daily, sending out some themed pocket letters, and just celebrate the holiday! Because yes, I am the person that starts prepping for Halloween during September, especially if I am going to be sending crafts to other people.

I hope you're ready to be bombarded with Halloween stuff here on my blog and my Instagram! I will also be sharing videos on my YouTube channel as well (October Daily flip-through's, happy mail, craft store hauls.... etc.) 

Do you like Halloween? Are you doing anything super fun for the holiday? We have a lot of things planned for the McNaugle house (mostly because I am beyond excited to be able to properly celebrate this year- vs. last year when they weren't as into Halloween as America is). It helps that my friend Sarah has a daughter who turns one on 28 October, so we'll be doing a lot of holiday themed stuff with her family this year as well.

You can watch my October Daily flip-through from last year here. You can read all of my Halloween posts from last year here.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll see ya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment