HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

08 October 2016

October Daily 2016: Days 1-4

Hello Ghoulish Dreamers!

Sorry.... I can't help myself. October really is my favorite month out of the year (followed closely by December) so I am having way too much fun with this.

Today I wanted to share with you a look at Days 1-4 of my October Daily. You can watch the video here, but for those of you that want more information about the spreads, this is definitely the right place for you!


This is the new album that I bought from Hobby Lobby. Originally the heart was pink and glittery, but I took some purple spray paint and changed the color of the heart. The October stickers are from Crate Paper from last year and the numbers are Fancy thickers from American Crafts.


Once you open my album, this is the first thing that you see. I bought the plaid paper from Hobby Lobby and just mounted it on some black card stock. On top of that I mounted a cupcake liner embellishment that I created. The witch is a Crafty Paws digital stamp and the Happy Halloween comes from a K & Company ephemera pack.


This is the flip side of the front page. The prompts came from Serena from last year that can be found here. I love the star background paper, which I found in my stash. These thickers are some that I bought from Hobby Lobby.

Day 1 is back to back. The top left photo is just of me in my new shirt that I bought from Target. The card next to it is part of a cut apart sheet that I cut out and wrote on, I used some black Wink of Stella on the cat to make it a little glittery. The 1 is from a glow in the dark thickers from America Crafts that I bought at Tuesday Morning.

The second part of day 1. The "This is Halloween" card is from Serena's new kit called October Nights. The white card is just from a Project Life 3X4 pack with some skull washi tape on top. The pumpkin stamp is from Hampton Arts and I stamped it in some purple Distress Ink and my black Versafine Ink. The purple pumpkin card also came from Serena and her Spooky Pastel collection

The picture is from the show my boyfriend played that night (I run their merch table for them). Behind that I just put in a plain white tag where I did my journaling at. On top of that is just some card stock that I punched out using my banner punch a skull from Serena's collection that I fussy cut out. The heart at the bottom of the picture of my boyfriend and I just says true love and is from some Valentine's Day sticker sheet I have.


This is day 2 part 1. I took a black envelope and card that I got at Michael's and covered them with scrapbook paper. The paper on the left is from scrapbook.com and the thickers are the same ones from above that glow in the dark. 


This is the inside of the card for day 2. Lee and I went to Red Lobster (his mother sent us a gift card that we used) and then we started the month long routine of watching Halloween movies with Trick or Treat, which is a movie that neither one of us has ever seen before. It's a good movie... but Sam is kind of creepy without the mask on.... just saying. 

The pictures are just backed from scrapbook paper I have in my stash, and I used the banner punch again as well as some rhinestones I bought at Michael's.



Day 3 took us a few different sheets. It was all about the decorations inside my office as well as the tree that I bought from Michael's (thanks to Sabrina talking about it in one of her videos). That night we watched Rob Zombie's version of Halloween, which I had never seen before. Now we're on the hunt for Halloween II so we can finish watching it!

The 31 is from Target, the tree is from Michael's, the purple pumpkin (I painted it that way), the candlestick holder, the black skull (also painted by me), and the two skeleton hands are from Michael's (inspired by Sabrina). The Jack mug in the tiny picture is from Disney World that I got last Christmas, and the purple gauze skull thing (it's actually white with a purple string light set inside) is from A.C. Moore. In the last picture (underneath the Halloween movie poster) the Skull mason jar is from A.C. Moore, and the flowers are from various places throughout the years. 

This spread had a lot of pictures!



This is the last day of the video and it is incredibly short! All we really did that day was watch Nightmare on Elm Street (the first one) because I was working on school stuff all day. I just embellished the journaling card with a piece of white washi tape with black polka dots and white rhinestones.

Welp, this is just days 1-4, the video is linked above! Are you doing October Daily? Do you have pictures or videos? If so, link them below so I can check them out! 

Until next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment