HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

05 October 2016

Craft It Halloween 2K16: My First Flip book

Hello Dearest Dreamers!
I hope this post finds you well!

Since the start of September I have been watching a LOT of Halloween craft videos! Channels like Serena Bee, Sabrina Ann, Halloween Happy, and Eny Dunn, just to name a few (seriously though... check them all out!!!!!!)


Today, I wanted to share with you a new project that I created, inspired by Sam at Halloween Happy! It's a flip book!


For this being my first attempt at a flip book, I am super proud of myself! I made it incredibly simple because I am keeping this one in my October Daily album this year to show off my skills. Haha.


This is when you first open the flip book. On the left is a glassine bag that I picked up from the Target Dollar Spot. I filled it with some free printable cards that I got here. On the right side I took an orange doily from Michael's and put it under a black little bag that I also picked up from Michaels. I took some white chalk ink and stamped the Sugar Skull image on the front of the bag. Inside the bag I included a Frankenstein tag that I've made, which you can see here.


These are the last two pages of my little album. On the left I made a little pocket from some scrapbook paper and some orange polka dotted wash tape. Inside of that there are a handful of tags that I have made as well as a free digital stamp that I have.

On the right side I just used some ephemera pieces from a K & Company ephemera kit. The "Double Double Toil & Trouble" cut out came from a Tim Holtz ephemera pack that I picked up from Michaels 

It is short and simple because it was a prototype for me. I actually like how this came out and am thinking I might make something like this for my trip to Disney later on this month to document all of the memories that will come from there. What do you guys think?


Sam from Halloween Happy: Halloween Flip Book <-- this is the tutorial that I used!

What do you think of my first flip book?


4 comments:

  1. Love it! And a Disney one would be Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katy,

      Thank you so much for stopping by! I think that I just might do one so that way I can add in all the pictures from my trip without a bunch of pocket pages and to be creative. Does that make sense?

      Love,
      Jenn

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey Jaedia,

      Thank you so much for stopping by and for the comment! How did you find my blog, just curious?

      Love, Jenn

      Delete