HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

13 November 2016

"I Love" Sunday's v. 83

Hello Dreamers!

Happy Sunday! I hope this post finds you well.


** Lee got super lucky on Monday and other then showing his face at first formation, he didn't have to be at work. His NCO gave him the day off since he had been screwed over in the weeks prior to that with the field and with EFMB. He and I got to spend most of the day together outside of when I was in class. Perks of working from home for myself. :) I did all my work from my laptop from the comfort of my own room (my roommate was super sick with strep and something else and was sleeping in the living room downstairs).

The added bonus to Monday was we went and ate dinner with our friends from a local bar. We call them the bar family, two of them are bartenders at this bar, another one is the DJ on the weekends, and the rest of us just like to hang out together. We met Jess and Dani because they came to a few of our shows and then Jess convinced her boss to let the boys play a show at the bar, and we've been great friends ever since. Even our bassist Josh is part of the bar family, he's probably the reason that we even started hanging out in the first place. Haha.

this is Dani and I from the last week!
** Lee and I went out to eat at Olive Garden for my birthday this past Wednesday since he wasn't here last week. I've always been very skeptical of our Olive Garden because when I first got to Bragg back in 2011, they had a case or two of Hep B and I didn't want to go anywhere near that! I finally decided that since it was years later without incident, I could give this one a shot. Olive Garden has always been one of my favorite places to eat at, so it's been killing me slowly that I haven't eaten there since I've been home.

To make it all better, Lee came home with some gorgeous flowers for me for my birthday! It was a total surprise but I love it so much! Aren't they pretty?


** Thursday was nice because we went out to dinner with some of Lee's new friends from EFMB before heading out to the bar to see our friends. We hardly drank anything, but it was nice to hang out with our friends. Lee has a 4 day weekend this weekend which started on Thursday, so we decided to go hang out with our friends.

I've made really good friends with the bartenders Jess and Drea, but I've become especially close to one of the other girls named Dani! She is kind of like my new best friend and I adore her to death! I need more friends where Lee and I live and I feel like this is a good start!


** Yesterday was band practice at Roger and Cheyanne's house before we drove back into town to see our friends at Bridge to Breakdown play at another local bar that we've played at before. I've mentioned these guys before because they're our friends and we try to see them anytime they're in town (they live about 2.5 hours away from us). Their drummer, Taylor, was super awesome because he gave Lee some travel bags for his drum kit and in exchange Lee let Taylor play on his kit for their show last night.


** I gave in and decided to order Ali's main kit from last year's December Daily and it arrived yesterday while we were at band practice. I can't wait to start playing with it! You'll see more of my posts about December Daily starting this week! 


.: Little Loves :.

|| Flowers | scrapbooking | moving forward | stars | crafting | Dr. Pepper | new friends ||


No comments:

Post a Comment