HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

01 November 2016

What's New?

Hello Dreamers!
Happy Tuesday! I hope you're all having a good start to November.

There were just a couple things that I wanted to touch base with you all on today. Well, for anyone that might be interested anyways.

1. Today just happens to be my 25th birthday. While I don't care much for my birthday (especially because the person I want to spend it with is stuck in the field until the 10th), it is kind of weird to think that I am 25 years old now. Where did the time go? I remember being a teenager and feeling like I would never be an adult. Now here we are.... 25.... what the heck? Haha. 

I'm halfway through my 20's! The good news is that things are finally starting to fall into place, even if it is a bit slowly. But I guess it's better late then never, right?

So, since Lee isn't around until the 10th, I'm going to veg in my room watching movies, and being lame. I think my roommate and her son might make a special dinner and a cake to celebrate with our friend Sarah and her family..... I am not entirely sure.

2. The other big news that I have is something that I have been wanting for quite a while..... a rebranding of The Diary of A Dreamer.

A rebranding means that I'll have a new web design, new color scheme, and even a new domain! That's right! I've bought a new domain for the blog because I want to really focus on my blog and make it more then just a hobby. 

While this will still be the lifestyle blog that you're familiar with, I want to focus a little more on scrapbooking and memory keeping, life after the Army while still being connected to it, and life of a college age spoonie!

Be on the look out for the upcoming changes, it shouldn't take more then a month to get it all situated!



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment