HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

03 April 2016

"I Love" Sunday's v.65

Happy Sunday dearest friends
I hope that this post finds you well! I can't believe that I missed out on last week's post, but I was at work most of Sunday and was busy for the rest of the day. It's a sad excuse, I know.


** I worked a whole lot this week, at least 6 hours most every day of this week. This sucks, but it means I get paid more. I also got a decent amount in tips this week. They also put me on hot bar this week, which means that I got to learn how to actually make the hot drinks (they are easier then the cold bar drinks and more popular). Today was one of my coworkers last day, which totally bummed some of us out.


** Saw Batman vs. Superman this week (finally) and I have mixed feelings about the movie. It was interesting I guess... and Mem and I geeked out at certain parts, but it wasn't what I expected. I kind of like how dark Batman was in the movie though. That is all.

** Amy's best friend and her daughter drove down this week to surprise Mem, which worked quite well actually. On Wednesday and Thursday I got to take pictures of her daughter G, who is ridiculously gorgeous. I don't get to do this as often as I would like, so I jumped on the chance to take her photo's. Make sure you check out my Facebook page to see more photos of this gorgeous girl!


** I got a Toothless plush this week from Build-A-Bear, for which I am most excited. I have been wanting this plush since it came out around Valentine's Day, but I didn't get one before now. I finally decided to get one. 


** I participated in Day of the Life on Tuesday. I wish that I had done better with the project, but it was a busy day, so I didn't get as many pictures as I had wanted, but at least I remembered to do it. I'm working on a post to share that one with you sometime this week. I'll even show you how I documented it.

** I completed my first project as part of the Awesome Ladies Project Creative Team. I was a day late (family surprised us by coming in for Mem's Spring Break), but I had a lot of fun getting the project done! I'll share a post about my project later this week, but here is a look at what I did.


** Yesterday Lee and I were supposed to go to the beach, but the forecast called for rain, so we went to Raleigh instead. This is the first time we've both had an entire day off together. Usually one or both of us has to work. It was about an hour drive there, and the first thing we went looking for was the Art museum, which appeared to be closed. Then we headed to Crab Tree Valley Mall and we walked around. We got some lunch and looked at all the stores. I was very bummed when I realized that they had gotten rid of their Hot Topic in favor of some trendy store.... I've never seen a mall without a Hot Topic. They used to have a big one, bigger then the one where I live, so believe me, I was bummed. After that we both upgraded our phones, we both got the brand new iPhone 6SE- all the perks of the 6 but in the size of the 5, which means neither of us had to replace our Mophie charging cases. LOVE IT!

Then we left the mall to find 5112, a drum place that Lee geeked out about, and it was kind of like watching a child in a candy store, he was so excited and kind of all over the place. There was so much for him to take in. He ended up only buying a new set of drum sticks and a 5112 drum shirt.

After that we headed back to the mall to get some cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory, and then headed back home. He'd never had their cheesecake, and was supremely impressed when he tried it later on that night. Once we picked up the cheesecake, we drove back home. We dropped the cheesecake off, stopped by the Hot Topic in our mall, and then went and tried Chedders for dinner.

I am just astounded that not once did I take a picture to document our day. I'm kind of bummed.

** Today after work I came home to get some stuff done. I cleaned up the craft room from our impromptu shoot with Baby Girl. I did some chores in the kitchen, and baked chicken for dinner. I had the house to myself, so I was feeling productive.

I also got quite a bit done in getting caught up in my scrap journal. I am almost out of room, which means that there will most definitely be a video here soon!


Lee and I went to see London Has Fallen - AWESOME MOVIE! My favorite line - "What do they make you out of?" "Bourbon and Bad Choices"


.: Little Loves :.
|| Jack & Coke | friends | photography | Rock covers of good songs | Cheesecake | my new phone | friends at work | flannel shirts | time with the boyfriend ||

What are you loving from this past week?


No comments:

Post a Comment